Who we are
OAMENI ȘI COMPANII SRL (named „The Company”), with headquarters in Iași, Strada Spital Pașcanu nr. 15, registered at ORC with No J22/973/2000, CUI 13611073, and contact information below, processes personal data in compliance with 2016/679 Regulation of European Parliament and Council from April 27, 2016 and other legal regulations concerning the processing of personal information.
This general information describes why and how we process personal information data and provides you info about your rights when our Company acts as a Personal information data Operator.
General information on processing personal data
Personal data means any information about a natural person that identifies him or can lead to his identification.
Our policy is to collect personal data necessary for the purposes determined by the Company’s activities and we ask our customers and partners to communicate to us those personal data necessary for these purposes. Due to the diversity of services and / or products we offer, described here, it is possible to process several categories of personal data, varying depending on the type of product / service / activity / purpose of processing.
The main data / categories of data processed by the Company may be, as the case may be and depending on the purposes associated with the processing, data such as:
- identity data (name, surname, series and number of identity document / marital status, etc.), other data in the identity documents (such as date of birth, etc.)
- contact details (email address (es), home / residence address, telephone numbers)
- data related to the profession, the quality of representative of a legal person, the job (qualification / training, position held, place of work, etc.)
- data obtained after accessing the Company’s online platforms (such as the online identifier of the persons accessing one or more of the Company’s Sites or pages, identifier processed for the purposes mentioned in the Cookies Policy related to that page / Site)
- potential data received / collected through social networking platforms
- data related to the video monitoring of the spaces used by the Company
- unique CNP identification number (in exceptional situations such as for the purpose of allocating scores by specific associations / bodies in the medical field for doctors participating in specialized events)
- video images from the spaces used by the Company or related to the events organized by it: photo and video (but not biometric),
- preferences in relation to types of services and products,
- data necessary for the risk assessment related to the natural persons representatives / guarantors in connection with the clients legal persons
- We may also process special data such as trade union membership data, political opinions, to the extent that they appear in public documents or statements or in other publicly available sources.
- voice related to event recordings, and in the call center only to the extent that calls are recorded
- image / video related to the recordings from the events
- information on potential contraventions / crimes (which can be captured from public sources)
Sources from which personal data comes and, if the case, if it comes from publicly available sources
We generally collect personal data directly from you.
We may process personal data collected from other sources such as: members of our communities, suppliers or partners, publicly available sources (such as ORC, ANAF, mass media, social networking sites, such as but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, specialized sites of various organizations, NGOs, professional associations, analysis and materials available to the public via the Internet, etc.)
What types of data processing does our Company carry out?
Our company processes personal data for the purposes stated in this information note, and for each purpose one or more data processing operations may be used such as: collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or making available in any other way, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction. This Information Note does not cover any processing carried out by some members of the business community and / or professionals managed by the Company (who have access to such data available through the community (ies concerned)) or by participants in events organized by Company (which records / publishes photo / video images of events), processing that is not under the control of the Company.
Purposes for which personal data are processed
The company processes personal data for multiple purposes, and the methods of collection, legal basis for processing, use, disclosure, retention periods, etc. they can be different, depending on each purpose.
We may use personal data for one or more of the purposes described in this information note. If the Company will subsequently process personal data for a purpose other than that for which you have already been informed and which is not compatible with the purposes for which the data were initially collected / made known to you, the Company will provide information on that secondary purpose and any relevant additional information.
We use personal data mainly for the following purposes:
- Carrying out the object of activity of the Company, providing products and providing services related in particular to the main activity of the Company, respectively communication and public relations activities, creation and administration of business and / or professional communities, organization of events, information professional and communication within communities, marketing and communication services for clients, transmission of newsletters related to sites and digital reports related to our communities, administration of websites, as well as related to other related activities. We offer a wide range of services and products that you can find here.
- Managing our relationships with customers, suppliers, professionals in various fields of activity, etc., improving the activity and services of the Company in relation to our customers and partners, correspondence, offers, negotiations, contract management.
- We process personal data in order to fulfill our contractual obligations and commitments to you.
- Managing the risks related to our activity, meaning that we take security measures to protect personal data, measures that involve the detection, investigation and resolution of security threats. At the same time, we can perform checks on individuals who act as representatives and / or guarantors of clients or partners, legal entities.
- In accordance with applicable law, we use the contact details of our customers and partners to directly or indirectly provide information that we believe is of interest to them. We may process personal data to invite you to events and dedicated programs, for participation in business and / or professional communities, promotion of services and / or products, associated activities.
- In case of visiting our sites or our pages on social networks, it is possible to process some information about the online identifier of the visitor for the purposes mentioned in the Cookies Policy (for more information access the Cookies Policy) or other personal data potentially received / collected through these platforms and / or from social networks or other digital public sources.
- Compliance with legal and / or regulatory requirements, such as those of a fiscal nature or those requested by special normative acts that regulate our object of activity or, as the case may be, archiving.
- Economic-financial-administrative management.
- Finding, exercising or defending a right in court.
- Internal statistics.
Legal basis and legality conditions on which data processing is based
The legal bases of the processing take into account the provisions of the Regulation and the normative acts regarding the processing of personal data adopted in Romania, the provisions of the applicable legislation in the Company’s field of activity, the Civil Code, the Fiscal Code and the related fiscal legislation.
The processing is based on at least one of the following conditions of legality of the processing:
the processing may be necessary in order to conclude a legal relationship / contract and / or for its execution;
- the processing may be necessary in order to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on the Company (eg those relating to the management of supporting documents from a fiscal point of view);
- processing may be required for archiving operations;
- the processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company or by a third party, respectively: – for the administration of our activity, – the provision of goods and the provision of services related especially to the main activity of the Company, respectively communication and public relations activities , creation and administration of business and / or professional communities, organization of events, professional information and communication within communities, marketing and communication services for clients, transmission of newsletters related to sites and digital reports related to our communities, site administration web sites, as well as related to other related activities,
- for the management of our relations with potential customers and clients or our partners, including, but not limited to the transmission of communications containing information and offers regarding our services and / or products, as well as those of our partners, in accordance with the law, to invites to dedicated events and programs, for participation in business and professional communities, promotion of services and / or products, associated activities,
- for managing the risks related to our activity
- managing the notifications / complaints in connection with our services, in order to be able to resolve the eventual notified issues, respectively to be able to improve our products and / or services, to ascertain the exercise or defense of a right in court
- the processing can be based on your consent, only if we are in one of the cases expressly provided by the Regulation in this regard.
How long we keep personal data?
We retain the personal data we process only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected (including in accordance with applicable law or regulations), such as:
- During the development of the contract / legal report for the personal data necessary in its execution, including personal data with which the Company may come into contact in the development of the legal relationship
- During the period provided by law in situations where there are normative acts applicable in this regard (eg in the case of mandatory accounting records and supporting documents underlying the records in financial accounting, the supporting documents may include lists of participants, video recordings / photos taken for and / or during the events we invite you to, etc.)
- During the management of the relationship with potential clients / clients / beneficiaries of our services / partners of the Company and their representatives, respectively until the exercise of the right of waiver (opt-out), for the data used for the purpose of transmitting communications containing information and offers regarding services and / or services. or our products or those of other persons as the case may be, commercial communications, invitations to events and dedicated programs, for participation in business and professional communities, promotion of services and / or products, associated activities,
- During the existence of the site / community relevant for posting photo images or video recordings within the events organized by the Company, testimonials and the like on its sites and pages available on the Internet
- Until the withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data based exclusively on consent
- For 30 days for the images related to the monitoring by video means in the premises used by the Company,
- During the archiving period in the public interest mentioned by law or in the applicable policies of the Company, as the case may be, for the data contained in the documents for which the law or the Company provided for the archiving
- In any other case or in the absence of specific legal, regulatory or contractual requirements, our reference period for keeping personal data is at least 3 years from the date of termination of relations / last contact between the Company and the data subject.
Any data may be retained by the Company, except from the foregoing provisions where applicable, until the expiry of the limitation period, in respect of situations in which the Company would have a legitimate interest in retaining certain personal data in connection with a potential litigation that may arise between the parties, for example in the context of the possible employment of the legal liability of the Company or of the person concerned by the processing.
In any case, except for the situations provided by the applicable legislation, we delete your data at the time you request it from us. The applicable exceptional situations will be communicated to the applicant through the response submitted to him by our company in connection with the request to delete the data.
Your rights and how to exercise them
Our company is responsible for facilitating the exercise of any of your rights mentioned below.
Any of these rights may be exercised by: sending an e-mail to email@example.com or through the site or you can send us a written request at the registered office of the Company or you can submit it in person at the headquarters in Strada Spital Pașcanu, no. 15, Iași, Jud. Iasi, code 700373.
For the protection of your data, in order to prevent the abuse of malicious people who would follow the access to your data, our company may ask you to go through some identification steps in advance, to ensure that you are the person exercising your rights. mentioned below by means of a request. If we receive a request from you regarding the exercise of any of the above rights, we may ask you for additional information to verify your identity before acting on your request.
If you submit an application in electronic format for the exercise of your rights, the information will be provided by our company also in electronic format where possible, unless you request another format.
We will try to respond promptly to any request from you and, in any case, within the time limits expressly mentioned by the applicable legal provisions (usually 30 days from the registration of the request). In certain situations expressly provided by the applicable legislation, we may charge an access request which will take into account the administrative costs necessary to fulfill the request.
In the event that, as a result of the application of legal provisions, our company cannot comply, in whole or in part, with a request received from you as a data subject, then the applicable exceptional situations will be communicated to you by by means of the reply submitted by our company in connection with the request in question.
The right of access
You have the right to access, according to article 15 of the Regulation, respectively to obtain from the Company a confirmation whether or not it processes personal data concerning you and, if so, the following information:
(a) the purposes of the processing;
(b) the categories of personal data concerned;
(c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or are to be disclosed, in particular recipients from third countries or international organizations;
(d) where possible, the period for which personal data are expected to be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to establish this period;
(e) the existence of the right to request the rectification or deletion of personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data or the right to oppose the processing;
(f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
(g) if personal data are not collected from you, any available information on their source;
(h) the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling, referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) of the Regulation, as well as, at least in those cases, relevant information on the logic used and on the importance and expected consequences of a such processing for the data subject.
If personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organization, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards under Article 46 of the Transfer Regulation.
At your request, the Company provides a copy of the personal data subject to processing.
The right to rectification of data
You have the right to obtain from the Company, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you, in accordance with Article 16 of the Regulation. Taking into account the purposes for which the data were processed, you have the right to obtain the completion of personal data that are incomplete, including by providing an additional statement.
When possible or necessary we will make corrections (as appropriate) based on updated information and inform you about this if necessary.
The right to delete data
You have the right to obtain from the Company the deletion of personal data concerning you (according to Article 17 of the Regulation), without undue delay, except for certain cases provided by the Regulation, if one of the following reasons applies:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- withdraw your consent on the basis of which the processing takes place insofar as the processing is based exclusively on the consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- you object to the processing carried out for the purpose of a public interest or for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company or a third party and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail over your interests / fundamental rights and freedoms regarding processing or you object to the processing for live
- personal data have been processed illegally;
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation incumbent on the Company under Union or national law under which it is subject;
- other situations provided by the Regulation insofar as they are applicable
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to obtain a restriction on processing (according to Article 18 of the Regulation) in the following cases:
- a) Contest the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows the Company to verify the accuracy of the data;
- b) The processing is illegal, and you object to the deletion of personal data, requesting in return the restriction of their use;
- c) The company no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but you request them for the ascertainment, exercise or defense of a right in court; or
- d) You have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (1) of the Regulation, for the period during which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
The right to data portability
You have the right to receive your personal data (in accordance with Article 20 of the Regulation) which you have provided to the Company, in a structured, commonly used format which can be read automatically and when transmitted to another controller, without obstacles on the part of the Company, if:
- (i) the processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) of the Regulation or to a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation; and
- (ii) processing is carried out by automatic means.
In case of exercising the right to portability of personal data, they may be transmitted directly from the Company to another operator expressly indicated by you, where this is technically feasible.
The right to opposition
When the processing is carried out for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company or by a third party.
At any time you have the right to object, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing carried out for the purpose of a public interest or for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company or a third party, including the creation of profiles. In this case, the Company will no longer process your personal data, unless it demonstrates that it has legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over your interests, rights and freedoms or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court.
The right to object to processing for direct marketing purposes
When the processing is aimed at direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for this purpose, including the creation of profiles, insofar as it is related to that direct marketing. We inform you that the Company may send you invitations, offers, information and other types of communications in the light of situations such as: following your participation in an event organized by the Company as main organizer or as a partner, the fact that you have subscribed to sites to receive newsletters from us, participation as a member in a business and / or professional community managed by the Company, etc. The transmission of communications is administered by the Company in principle in a distinct manner (different communication lists on the one hand for the transmission of a newsletter for each of the sites managed by the Company, respectively for the transmission of digital reports for each business community and / or or professional in which you are enrolled) so that you receive the information that is of interest to you.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, personal data will no longer be processed for this purpose.
The right to object to processing for direct marketing purposes
When the processing is aimed at direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for this purpose, including the creation of profiles, in the extent to which it relates to that direct marketing.
We inform you that the Company may send you invitations, offers, information and other types of communications in the light of situations such as: following your participation in an event organized by the Company as main organizer or as a partner, the fact that you have subscribed to sites to receive newsletters from us, participation as a member in a business and / or professional community managed by the Company, etc. The transmission of communications is administered by the Company in principle in a distinct manner (different communication lists on the one hand for the transmission of a newsletter for each of the sites managed by the Company, respectively for the transmission of digital reports for each business community and / or or professional in which you are enrolled) so that you receive the information that is of interest to you.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, personal data will no longer be processed for this purpose.
The right of withdrawal of consent
If the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal. The assumption of withdrawal of consent is not applicable in cases where the basis for processing is not consent. To the extent that consent has been given separately (for example on types of commercial communications, on certain data processing and purposes, etc.), it is possible that its withdrawal will also be made separately. Consequently, if you express your right to withdraw your consent to receive a certain communication (for example a newsletter), there is the possibility to continue to receive communications from the Company related to a separate communication list (such as digital reports). intended for members of each community). The company thus offers you the right to withdraw your consent for those communications that you no longer want, having the possibility to continue receiving only messages of interest to you, unless you specify that the right to withdraw consent refers to several situations. for which you have given your consent, with their express mention.
The right to submit a complaint
If you want to complain about the use of your personal data, please send an e-mail with the details of your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also submit / submit your request using the details below:
Postal Address: Iași, Strada Spital Pașcanu no. 15, Iași county, code 700373.
Or through the site www.oamenisicompanii.ro.
We will analyze and respond to any complaint we receive within the legal deadlines.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing (“ANSPDCP”).
Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
The company may transmit / grant access / disclose personal data mainly to the following categories of entities:
- public authorities and entities (such as tax authorities, etc.)
- business partners (professionals in various fields of activity). The updated list of partners is permanently available on www.oamenisicompanii.ro
- service providers and / or authorized persons who process personal data on behalf of the Company, in accordance with the instructions received from us and comply with this information note, data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures (such as specialized companies event organization, tourism service providers, transport service providers, marketing service providers, access and video monitoring, IT service providers who may have access to personal data, etc.)
We mention that the members of the business and / or professional communities managed by the Company have access within the communities they belong to to some personal data of the other members of the communities in question. Thus, the personal data from the membership profile posted within the community / s in which you are registered are available to all members of the respective business and / or professional communities managed by the Company (both natural and corporate members).
The lists with guests, participants, speakers, confirmations, etc. within, participants in the activities, events and programs organized by the Company are made available to all respective participants, etc.).
Photo or video images from the events organized by the Company, testimonials and the like can be posted as a presentation on its sites and pages available on the Internet.
The company may prepare and make available to members of the business and / or professional communities managed this time or to its business partners, various reports on the activity of data subjects, containing information collected from publicly available sources (such as media, networking sites). such as but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, specialized sites of various organizations, NGOs, professional associations, analysis and materials available to the public on the Internet, etc.)
Transfers and disclosures are not made in principle to entities outside the European Union. If the Company transmits your personal data to a third country or to an international organization, we will ensure that it is adequately protected, ie that we transmit the data in a country that provides an adequate level of protection as assessed by the European Commission or, if the country is considered not to have laws equivalent to EU data protection standards, we will ask the third party to conclude a legally binding contract / agreement / instrument that reflects the latter standards or provides other appropriate guarantees in this sense. This paragraph does not include any processing performed by some members of their business and / or professional community / management managed by the Company (who have access to such data available through the community), processing that does not fall under the control of the Company.
Consequences of refusal of provision of personal data
If personal data is collected directly from you, we inform you that, as a rule, you are not obliged to provide your personal information to the Company, unless their provision constitutes a legal or contractual obligation or an obligation. necessary for concluding a legal relationship / contract. Thus, to the extent that you opt for one or more of the Company’s services, you choose to join a business and / or professional community managed by the Company, enter into a legal relationship with the Company or otherwise benefit from our services / products. , the provision of personal data is a necessity from the perspective of legal requirements and / or the legal relationship with us, because this information is necessary to honor the obligations assumed by the Company in relation to you or to provide services and / or products to you. So in these situations, depending on the data you refuse to provide, it is possible that:
- our company is unable to conclude the contract or to continue the contractual relationship with you
- our company has made it impossible to partially / fully fulfill its obligations to you.
If you consider that the information contained herein is ambiguous or contains ambiguities, you can request clarifications in this regard from us at email@example.com. Through this Note, I have read the information provided by People and Companies in the light of the Regulation and I have been informed by People and Companies about the rights conferred by the Regulation and the Romanian law on the protection of persons with regard to processing personal data and the free movement of such data.