NOTE FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
WHO WE ARE
WHO WE ARE
OAMENI SI COMPANII SRL (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), with headquarters in Iasi, Spital Pascanu Street no. 15, registered at ORC under no. J22 / 973/2000, CUI 13611073, having the contact details specified below, processes personal data in accordance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (Regulation) and other legal provisions applicable to the processing of personal data.
This information note describes why and how we process personal data and provides information about your rights when the Company acts as a Personal Data Operator.
DATA OR CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE COMPANY
Personal data means any information about an individual who identifies or identifies it.
Our policy is to collect the personal data necessary for the purposes determined by the Company’s activities and ask our clients and partners to communicate to us the personal data necessary for these purposes. Due to the variety of services and / or products we offer, described here, we may process several categories of personal data, depending on the type of product / service / activity / purpose of the processing.
The main data / data categories processed by the Company may be, as appropriate and depending on the purposes associated with the processing, data such as:
- identity data (surname, first name, serial number and identity / civil status number, etc.), other data in the identity documents (such as date of birth etc.);
- contact details (email address, home address / home address, telephone numbers);
- data related to the profession, the quality of the representative of a legal person, the place of work (qualification / training, occupied position, work place, etc.);
- potential data received / collected through social networking platforms;
- data related to video surveillance of the spaces used by the Company;
- unique identification number (CNP) (in exceptional circumstances, such as for assigning scores by specific medical associations / bodies for physicians attending specialist events);
- video of the spaces used by the Company or related to the events organized by it: photo and video (but not biometric),
- preferences in relation to types of services and products;
- data necessary for the risk assessment of natural persons representatives / guarantors in relation to legal entities;
- It is also possible to process special data such as data on trade union membership, political opinions, to the extent that they appear in public documents or statements or other sources available to the public;
- Voice related to event recordings, and in the call center only to the extent that the conversations are recorded;
- image / video related to event recordings;
- the signature;
- information on potential offenses / offenses (which can be captured from public sources);
THE SOURCE OF THE PERSONAL DATA AND, WHERE APPROPRIATE, IF THEY ARE PROVIDED FROM PUBLIC AVAILABLE SOURCES
In general, we collect personal data directly from you.
We can process personal data collected from other sources such as:
- members of our communities, suppliers or partners
- other publicly available sources (such as ORC, ANAF, mass media, social networking sites etc.)
WHAT TYPES OF DATA PROCESSING DOES OUR COMPANY PERFORM?
Our company processes personal data for the purposes stated in this notice, and for one purpose one or more data processing operations may be used such as collecting, registering, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
THE PURPOSES IN WHICH PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED
The company processes personal data for multiple purposes, and the collection, legal processing, usage, disclosure, retention periods, etc. may vary, depending on each purpose.
We may use your personal information for one or more of the purposes described in this notice. If the Company subsequently processes your personal data for purposes other than those you have already been informed of and which is incompatible with the purposes for which the data were initially collected / disclosed to you, the Company will provide information on that secondary purpose and any additional relevant information.
We use personal data primarily for the following purposes:
- 2The development of the Company’s object of activity, the supply of products and the provision of services related in particular to the main activity of the Company, namely communication and public relations activities, creation and administration of business and / or professional communities, organization of events, professional communication and communication within communities, marketing and communication services for clients, newsletters related to websites and digital reports related to our communities, management of websites, and also related to other related activities. We offer a wide range of services and products that you can find here.
- Managing our relationships with clients, suppliers, professionals in various fields of activity etc., improving the Company’s activity and services in relation to our clients and partners, correspondence, offers, negotiations, contract management.
- We process personal data to fulfill your contractual obligations and engagements with you.
- Managing the risks associated with our activity, in which we take security measures to protect personal data, measures that involve detecting, investigating, and resolving security threats.
- Personal data can be processed as part of the physical security monitoring or information software we use.
- At the same time, we can perform checks on individuals who act as representatives and / or guarantors of some clients or partners, legal entities.
- In accordance with applicable law, we use the contact details of our customers and partners to provide information directly or indirectly that we consider to be of interest to them.
- We may use your personal information for one or more of the purposes described in this notice. If the Company subsequently processes your personal data for purposes other than those you have already been informed of and which is incompatible with the purposes for which the data were initially collected / disclosed to you, the Company will provide information on that secondary purpose and any additional relevant information.
- We can process your personal data to invite you to dedicated events and programs, participate in business and professional communities, promote services and / or products, and associate activities.
- Compliance with legal and / or regulatory requirements, such as those of a fiscal nature or those required by special regulatory acts that regulate our business or, as the case may be, archiving.
- Economic-financial-administrative management.
- Establish, exercise or defend a right in court.
- Internal statistics.
LEGAL BASIS AND LEGAL CONDITIONS BASED ON DATA PROCESSING
The legal bases of the processing take into account the provisions of the Regulation and the normative acts regarding the processing of personal data adopted at the level of Romania, the provisions of the applicable legislation in the field of activity of the Company, the Civil Code, the Tax Code and related legislation in the field of taxation.
Processing shall be based on at least one of the following conditions of legality of the processing:
1.processing may be necessary to conclude a legal relationship / contract and / or to execute it;
2. processing may be necessary to fulfill a Company’s statutory obligation (eg those relating to the management of tax evidence);
3. processing may be necessary for the performance of a task which is of public interest (eg those relating to archiving operations);
4. processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the Company or a third party, namely: – for the management of our activity, – the supply of goods and the provision of services related in particular to the main activity of the Company, namely communication and public relations activities , creating and managing business and / or business communities, organizing events, professional information and communication within communities, marketing and communication services for customers, newsletters related to sites and digital reports related to our communities, site administration Web sites, and related to other related activities;
5. to manage our relationships with potential customers and our customers or partners, including but not limited to transmitting communications containing information and offers about our services and / or our products as well as those of our partners, under the law, to your invites to dedicated events and programs, participation in business and professional communities, promotion of services and / or products, associated activities;
6. to manage the risks associated with our activity;
7. manage complaints / complaints about our services in order to be able to solve any issues you may have, namely, to improve our products and / or services, to establish the exercise or defense of a right in court;
8. processing can be based on your consent only if we are in one of the situations expressly provided by the Regulation in this respect.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE PERSONAL DATA?
We retain personal data processed by us only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which they were collected (including applicable law or regulation) such as:
1. During the performance of the contract / legal relationship for the personal data necessary for its execution, including personal data with which the Company may enter into contact in the conduct of the legal relationship
2. Until the expiry of the limitation period, in cases where the Company has a legitimate interest in retaining certain personal data in relation to a potential litigation that may arise between the parties
3. For the time stipulated by the law in situations where there are applicable normative acts in this respect (eg in the case of the mandatory accounting records and the supporting documents that are the basis of the records in the financial accounting, supporting documents may also be included in the video / photos taken in view and / or events we invite you to, etc.)
4. During the management of the relationship with potential clients / clients / beneficiaries of our services / partners of the Company and their representatives, respectively until the exercise of the opt-out, for the transmission of communications containing information and offers regarding our services and / or products or of other people as appropriate, business communications, invitations to events and dedicated programs, participation in business and professional communities, promotion of services and / or products, associated activities,
5. Until the withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data based solely on consent
6. For 30 days for images of video surveillance in the premises used by the Company,
7. During the period of archiving in the public interest mentioned by the law or in the Company’s applicable policies, as the case may be, for the data contained in the documents for which the law or the Company provided archiving
8. In any other hypothesis or in the absence of specific legal, regulatory or contractual requirements, our reference period for the retention of personal data is at least 3 years from the date of termination of the relationship / last contact between the Company and the data subject.
9. Any data may be retained by the Company, by way of exception to previous provisions, if applicable, until the expiry of the limitation period, as to the circumstances in which the Company would have a legitimate interest in retaining certain personal data in relation to a potential litigation that may arise between the parties, for example in the context of the possible engagement of the Company’s legal liability or the data subject’s processing.
In any case, except as provided by the applicable law, we will delete your data at the time you request it. The applicable exceptions will be communicated to the applicant through the response submitted by our company in connection with the request for deletion of the data.
YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM
Our company is responsible for facilitating the exercise of any of your rights listed below.
Any of these rights may be exercised by:
- sending an e-mail to email@example.com or via the site
- or you can send us a written request to the Company’s registered office or you can personally submit it to the headquarters of the Spital Pascanu, no. 15, Iaşi, Jud. Iasi, code 700373.
To protect your data to prevent the abuse of malicious people who are seeking access to your data, our company may ask you for prior identification steps to ensure that you are the person exercising your rights more down by means of a request.
If we receive a request from you regarding the exercise of any of the above rights, we may request additional information to verify your identity before acting on the basis of your request.
If you enter an electronic application to exercise your rights, information will be provided by our company in electronic format where possible, unless you request another format.
We will attempt to respond promptly to any request from you and, in any case, within the time limits expressly provided by the applicable legal provisions (typically 30 days after the registration of the application). In certain situations expressly provided by applicable law, we may charge an access request that will take into account the administrative costs necessary to meet the request.
If, as a result of the application of legal provisions, our company can not, in whole or in part, comply with a request received from you as a person concerned with the processing, then the applicable exceptions will be communicated to you by through the response of our company to the claim in question.
Right of access
You have the right of access under Article 15 of the Regulation, namely to obtain from the Company a confirmation whether or not it processes personal data that concern you and, if so, the following information:
(a) the purposes of the processing;
(b) the categories of personal data concerned;
(c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data has been or is to be disclosed, in particular recipients from third countries or international organizations;
(d) where possible, the period for which personal data are to be stored or, if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
(e) the existence of the right to request the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data or of the right to object to processing;
(f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
(g) if personal data are not collected from you, any available information on their source;
(h) the existence of an automated decision making process including the creation of profiles referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) of the Regulation and, at least in those cases, relevant information on the logic used and on the significance and expected consequences of a such processing for the data subject.
If personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organization, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards under Article 46 of the Transfer Regulation.
Upon your request, the Company provides a copy of the personal data processed.
Right to data rectification
You have the right to obtain from the Company, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data that you will regard, in accordance with Article 16 of the Regulation. Taking into account the purposes for which data was processed, you have the right to obtain incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary statement.
Whenever possible or necessary, we will make corrections (if applicable) based on updated information and we will inform you about this if necessary.
Right to delete data
You have the right to obtain from the Company the deletion of personal data concerning you (pursuant to Article 17 of the Regulation) without undue delay, except for certain assumptions provided for in the Regulation, if one of the following applies:
- personal data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- you withdraw your consent on the basis of which processing takes place to the extent that the processing is based solely on consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- you object to processing done for the public interest or to the legitimate interests pursued by the Company or a third party and there are no legitimate motives that prevail over your fundamental rights / rights and freedoms with regard to processing or will you oppose processing for directly;
- personal data has been processed illegally;
- personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under the law of the Union or the domestic law under which it is subject;
- other situations provided by the Regulation as far as they are applicable.
The right to restrict the processing
You have the right to obtain restriction of processing (pursuant to Article 18 of the Regulation) in the following cases:
a) Challenge the accuracy of the data for a period that allows the Company to verify the accuracy of the data;
b) Processing is illegal, and you will oppose the deletion of personal data by asking for restrictions on their use;
c) The Company no longer requires personal data for processing, but you ask for it to be ascertained, exercised or defended in court; or
d) You opposed processing in accordance with Article 21 (1) of the Regulation for the period of time that it is checked that the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over the person concerned.
The right to data portability
You have the right to receive your personal data (in accordance with Article 20 of the Regulation) that you have provided to the Company in a structured, commonly used and readable form, and to transmit it to another operator, without obstacles on the part of the Company, if:
(i) processing is based on consent under Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) of the Regulation or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation;
(ii) the processing is carried out by automatic means.
In the case of exercising the right to portability of personal data, they may be transmitted directly from the Company to another operator indicated by you, where this is technically feasible.
The right to opposition when the processing is carried out for the legitimate interests pursued by the Company or a third party
At any time you have the right to oppose, for reasons related to your particular situation, the processing done for the purposes of a public interest or for the legitimate interests of the Company or a third party, including the creation of profiles. In this case, the Company will no longer process your personal data, unless it proves that it has legitimate and compelling reasons that justify processing and that it has priority over your interests, rights and freedoms, or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court.
Right of withdrawal of consent
If processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing under consent prior to its withdrawal. The withdrawal of consent consent is not applicable in cases where the basis of processing is not consent.
THE RIGHT TO SUBMIT A COMPLAINT OR A REPRESENTATION
If you would like to complain about the use of your personal data, please send an email with the details of your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also submit / submit your request using the details below:
Postal Address: Iasi, Strada Spitalului Pascanu nr. 15, Iasi county, code 700373.
Or through www.oamenisicompanii.ro .
We will review and respond to any complaint we receive within the legal timeframe.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing (“ANSPDCP”).
The company may transmit / grant access / disclosure of personal data to the following categories of entities:
- Public authorities and entities (such as tax authorities, etc.).
- Business partners (professionals in various fields of activity, members of the business and / or professional communities managed by the Company, participants in the activities, events and programs organized by the Society, etc.). Please note that members of the business and / or professional communities managed by the Society have access to the communities they share in some personal data of the other members of the communities concerned.
- Service providers and / or authorized persons processing personal data on behalf of the Company in accordance with the instructions received from us and complying with this notice, data protection laws and any other appropriate privacy and security measures (such as companies specialized events, travel service providers, transport service providers, marketing service providers, access and video monitoring, IT service providers who can access personal data, etc.).
Transfers and disclosures are not, in principle, made to entities outside the European Union. If the Company transmits your personal data to a third country or to an international organization, we will ensure that it is properly protected, that is, we transmit the data to a country that provides an adequate level of protection as assessed by the European Commission or, if it is considered that the country does not have laws equivalent to EU data protection standards, we will require the third party to conclude a legally binding contract / agreement / instrument that reflects these latter standards or provide other appropriate safeguards in this sense. This paragraph does not cover any processing by members of their business and / or professional (or community) community (which have access to those data available through the community), which do not fall under the control of the Company.
THE CONSEQUENCES OF PERSONAL DATA PROVISION
If personal data is collected directly from you, we notify you that you are not normally required to provide your personal information to the Company unless its provision constitutes a legal or contractual obligation or obligation necessary for the conclusion of a legal relationship / contract. Thus, in so far as you opt for one or more of the Company’s services, you choose to join a business and / or business community managed by the Company, enter into a legal relationship with the Company or otherwise benefit from our services / products , the provision of personal data is a necessity from the perspective of legal requirements and / or legal relationship with us, as this information is necessary to meet the Company’s obligations with respect to you or for the provision of services and / or products to you. So in these situations, depending on the data you refuse to provide, it is possible that:
- our company is unable to conclude the contract or to continue the contractual relationship with you
- our company has made it impossible to partially / fully honor your obligations towards you.
If you believe that the information contained herein is ambiguous or confusing, you may request at any time clarification from us at email@example.com. By this Notice, I have taken note of the information provided by Oameni si Companii in the light of the Regulation and I have been informed by the Oameni si Companii about the rights conferred by the Regulation and the Romanian Law on the Protection of Individuals with regard to Processing personal data and the free movement of such data.